Log in

No account? Create an account
May. 24th, 2009 @ 12:38 am Graduation, Parties, and my new favorite hobby
OMFG! these last 2 days were possibly some of the best I had.  Yesterday I GRADUATED!!!!!! getting the last-minute preparations were kinda hell. I had to show up at 8:30 for the final practice, I parked my car at CEC and carpooled with Rigo, Yanira, and Star to the Denver Center for Performing Arts (DCPA).  We got there and everyone got on the same page for how the ceremony would go down.  at about 11:30-12:00 we got back in Rigo's car, this time with LLoyd, since he was gonna ride with me so I could drive him home so he could get my Fable 2 back to me.  Since there was a hella lotta people leaving all at once, and we were on the 7th floor of the lot, it took us about an hour to get on the street, so we were listening to music on people's ipods and talking and I was being my usual crazy self.  Right around the time we got to CEC, my mom called telling me that her car is ready to be picked up at Midas, so I told her I'd be home soon, I went to Lloyd's house and got my game, then Lloyd and I went to the Gamestop I work at since I planned on going in anyway to sign my employee review.  When we got there, it was busy so Chris couldn't give me my paperwork, then my sister texted me saying that my mom need the car NOW so I told chris I'd be back later and drove home.  When we got home My mom said we were going to the bank first, I asked why and she gave me my state tax refund, which was $164. I was all 'YAY!' then my mom told me that I had to pay my sister most of it for money that I borrowed from her,$ 150 now, then the other $50 next paycheck for the $200 I borrowed for insurance for my phone, which I get back if I don't get my phone replaced in 2 years, which is 1.5 years from now.  when I realized that I was only getting $14 bucks, I was all 'FUCK!' I planned on paying her back later, when money wasn't so much of an issue for me, but my sister turns into the biggest bitch in the world when she doesn't get what she wants the minute she wants it, and I had more important shit to do than deal with her, so I gave her $150 when we got to the bank.  We then dropped my mom and my sister off at Midas and Lloyd and I went back up to Gamestop and I signed on my review, which I think was total bullshit: I do more shit than a 60! this score is out of 100, so I basically got a low-ass 'D'!!!! I'm not perfect, but FUCK! I am much BETTER THAN A 60!! my last review was a 89 if I remember correctly, I was pissed off when I saw a 60 on my sheet, but just like before, I had more important shit to do, and technically I don't work there anymore, and I already have employment with Gamestop already set up in Washington, so I just signed, left a BS comment agreeing with the shit that Chris put down for me, then left.  Lloyd and I then went to Panda Express and I bought him lunch as a small apology for dragging him around the city with me, he didn't really care, but I flt bad anyway.  We had our food to go, and He ate his while I drove over to Ashlee's house to give her the grad ticket.  I gave it to her, then we were on our way to the DCPA because it was about 4:00 and they said we had to be there by 4:30.  Then my mom called and told me to go home and change into my slacks and nice shoes since she didn't want me graduating in jeans and sneakers (to my defense, they were NICE sneakers).  So I took Lloyd home, changed, and my mom drove us to the DCPA and we got there fashinably late, even though nothing important was going on.  I put on my cap and gown, took some pictures with friends, ate my Panda Express, and put some napkin pieces on twelve chairs to save them for everyone I invited.  I was hanging out until the grad ceremony was about to start, families were filing in and Ashlee got there before anyone else on my list did and sat down.  While all the seniors were in the back, she texted me saying some douchebag family took our fucking seats, they were all "are these seats taken?" and before she even answered they sat down, she tried tell them, but they kept fucking sitting there, so I just told her don't worry about it and sent a text to everyone else saying they'll just have to freestyle it when they get here.
At 6:00 the ceremony started, I walked down the aisle and everyone stood up and clapped while we walked to our seat all proud.  Some people did a few speeches and they started reading names.  With a last name like Yule I was second to last, in front of Samantha Zepeda.  My heart was all pounding when I got nearer and nearer to the front and when they called my name, everyone was clapping.  I walked to the principal all smiling, chest out, tall, and proud.  I took my diploma and shook his hand, we turned to the camera and they took a shot, I continued down the line, shaking people's hand, receiving congrats, and took one last shot of me holding my diplloma and joined the rest of the seniors.  There was one last speech and the principal had us all move our tassals from the right side to the left side to symbolize our success.  Then all the seniors threw their hats in the air, since we were indoors nobody threw their hat too high, but I didn't care and tossed my hat to where it was seemingly inches from the ceiling and everyone was all standing up and cheering and taking pictures.  We then made our grand exit out of the ballroom and everyone met up downstairs.  I received handshakes and hugs from all my teachers adn family members, Ashlee told me that she totally busted out crying when we all moved our tassals.  Everyone took hundreds of pictures and I said goodbye to some of my friends.  Genta and Laurel had to leave, but the rest of us went to Racines for dinner.  When we went there I was still wearing my cap and gown and everybody that saw me was congratulating me.  We were seated and got the appetizer, which was a huge-ass appetizer, by the time the meal came we all had about half of our food and put the rest in boxes (which reminds me, yesterdays dinner is in the fridge, I'm gonna eat it and play Midnight Club after this blog).  Everyone said congratz as we left and my family all said goodnight and we went our seperate ways.
I went with Ashlee to her house so she could change clothes and we planned on going to Diane's party.  One of Ashlee's friends invited her to a party that they were having and she wanted to go there, we didn't know exactly where Diane's party was so we had a little drama but we ended up at the right place, Monica's apartment with alcohol and food and music and stuff.  There was a decent amount of people there, I didn't know everyone, but everyone had a great time, I took a few shots with people and chased them with some Mike's Hard Lemonade.  After a while I started to feel a little buzzed, Diane showed up with the hookah and we set that up and I was hanging out with people, meeting new people, taking shots, drinking Mike's, eating chips, smoking hookah, and there was this little noodly thing (which I later found out was a French sex toy, but I was too drunk to care) and I named it Mr. Tickles (interesting name, considering what the toy was for...), I was walking around, introducing people to Mr. Tickles and someone gave me another one of the same thing, so I named it Mr. Wiggles (another interesting name...), then someone gave me a third one, but I was on my alcoholic low by then, and since Mr. Giggles is already taken (my car) I just named it Swag (the music that was playing at the time was "turn my swag on" by Soulja Boy).  I had my alcohol high, now I was on my low, and ready to go, but Ashlee was my DD, so I decided to hang out and smoke hookah for a while and wait until the party ended or something before I made her leave.  After a while, she and Michael gave me some chips and water and I had enough energy to move, sort of.  People were starting to leave, so the party was pretty much over, then one guy (I forgot his name) brought out the watermelon helmet, a cut, hollowed watermelon.  And people took pictures and recorded videos of different people wearing the watermelon helmet and getting hit on the head, which was fun.  I put it on, people hit my head and I didn't feel it, I smiled for the cameras and videos, I would have put more energy into it, but I was ready to go to bed.  I wiped my head off afterward (it still smelled like watermelon) and Ashlee drove me home.  When I got home, I just plopped into my bed and was out real soon.
On saturday (today) I woke up to my phone ringing, I answered, it was Kevin wondering where I was, I was all "huh?" and realized it was ~6:00pm! I had been sleeping for about 15 hours, I threw on some clothes and headed out, my mom's car was home, but my sister had Mr. Giggles at her work, so I drove the blue car there and picked up Mr. Giggles.  I went back home because my mom left her phone in the blue car and went to Kevin's grad party.  A whole bunch of his friends were there, and we played basketball until it was dark enough to make things difficult.  Kevin's cousin, DJ, and I were talking about techno and we went to his car, it was an '89 Honda something.  He had a really awesome sound system, he put on some music and we stood outside his car with glowsticks and had a mini-rave for a few minutes.  I told him that if I get my Ipod, we could listen to more techno.  Kevin's little brother Jason and I went to my house, I grabbed my Ipod, and we came back, all in about 20 minutes.  We never ended up playing my techno, but I didn't care.  Everyone then went downstairs and played video games until about midnight.  Then we started getting into our cars to go home, by now it was raining, and Mohommed was all joking saying we should race, I joked back saying I would totally kick his ass, little did I know he really wanted to race, and Kevin was all "you guys are stupid! it's raining!" which it was, but I didn't actually know we were going to race.  So I got in my car, and revved my engine all super hard while he was pulling out of his parking space.  I followed him to the start, rolled down my windows, and pumped up my music like I usually do, and we pulled onto the street, which was mostly empty since it was about midnight.  Mohammed started driving all fast and that's when I realized we were actually racing, so I started driving fast too, and there was a sight to see, an old Lumina racing a Minivan.  I was on the right side and he was on the left.  We were tearing it up.  Then there was a little bit of traffic in the left two out of three lanes, so I passed them and slowed down so Mohammed could get around them and have a fair start, he passed them real quickly and we started shredding it again, this time I was on the right side, and we were punching it real fast, I didn't see exactly how fast I was going (I was watching the road and Mohammeds car next to mine).  There wasnt't a stoplight between where we started and where we ended, so we didn't have to worry about that.  He started caching up, so I went faster and got to the red light first.  I WON!!!!!!! he had to turn right to go home, so we waved goodbye and he turned, I went straight one more street and turned left on the next street and went home.  I was all "WOOOHOOO!" like, the whole way because that was my first street race! AND I WON!!!!!! granted I was up against a minivan, but at the same time, Mr. Giggles is an old, busted Chevy Lumina, so I wasn't driving any prize either.  Either way, THAT SHIT WAS FUN!!!!! So I got home, parked, went inside, blogged, and now I'm about to play Midinight Club, since I'm still stoked about racing.  I gotta get together with Mohammed and we should race again, this time on the highway, or at least a long stretch of road with no stoplights, at a decent time of day where there's little to no traffic, and with his car, and not his mom's minivan.  OMG THAT WAS FUN! I think I picked up a new hobby...

Well anyway, I'm gonna eat my leftovers from Racines and play Midnight Club: Los Angeles.  Nighty-night Y'all!
About this Entry